Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I have to say I haven't been exited for a Pokemon game since Pokemon black and white. This game is going to be epic. So lets go through everything we know. The game is going to be released on October 12 all around the world. For the first time in the history of the Pokemon series. 

New Pokemon, New region and a New experience. I don't know where to start

Starter Pokemon

Chespin (Grass)

The Grass-type Pokemon Chespin has a tough shell covering its head and back. Despite having a curious nature that tends to get it in trouble, Chespin keeps an optimistic outlook and doesn't worry about small details. My opinion of Chespin is that it looks really cool. This will be the Pokemon I choose as I have a feeling it will be a grass and ground type.


Fennekin (Fire)

Searing heat blows from the ears of the Fire-type Pokemon Fennekin. This Pokemon loves to snack on twigs. Fennekin can be temperamental, but it tries to do its best for its Trainer. I don't like the look of this Pokemon however I may use it as it potentially could become a psychic type. And that would be awesome. I would really like it to be fairy type but that wont happen.


Froakie (Water)

The Water-type Pokemon Froakie is both light and strong, making it capable of jumping incredibly high. The bubbles on its chest and back protect it from attacks. Froakie may appear absentminded, but in truth it pays close attention to its surroundings at all times. Froakie, hmm ..... don't know what to say reminds me of palpitoad. Its not really original I say but I'll probably use this first. As I think playing with a water type is my best chance off completing this game.


Legendary Pokemon

Xerneas (New type to be revealed). Very mysterious however reminds me off Virizion which was released just a year ago so nothing special. And to be honest it reminds of Deerling ans Sawbucks. On the other hand I like its horns. Maybe it cant be affected by Pokemon off other types except its weakness like spirit bomb.


Yveltal (New type to be revealed) This Pokemon had Cobalions face however it seems to be a flying type. It has its own special move. I know that from the trailer I think I want this Pokemon more than the first.


Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree (not really sure but definite connection) Well its still awesome. Its tail is growing from its head and its eyes are bigger. It also has sausage feet and hands (maybe these amplify its psychic powers). I have this feelng that Mewtwo will lose its super powers and this is it's weaker form or something.

??????? (Psychic)



Fairy type Pokemon

A new type has been reveled the 'Fairy type' and its super effective against dragon types (Yay). New evolution of Eevee...Sylveon (weird right). This is a first time I've seen a Pokemon with bows and ribbons which are part of its body. However it is stronger than dragon types so that's an upside. This Pokemon was totally made for girls.

Sylveon (Fairy)


Marill (Water/Fairy) a tough decision will have to be made if you want Azumarill a water type or Marill a water/fairy type. This is what I think will happen.


Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy) is getting another boost in power amazing  Now it can destroy dragon type too. I'm impressed but no shocked.


Jigglypuff (Normal/Fairy) I think they made Jigglypuff a part fairy type because it's very unpopular  With this power boost Jigglypuff may be more likable (I honestly don't think so), I'm quite surprised Clefairy wasn't made into a fairy type


Now lets get to the most amazing part, the Kalos region 

New  Pokemon 

Noivern (Flying/Dragon)

Noivern is extremely combative toward anything that wanders too close to it. It flies through even the darkest nights using ultrasonic waves it emits from its ears. This Pokemon loves fruit, and feeding it fruit will keep it calm. This Pokemon has only one evolution that's my thought. It seems to be a mixture off  Zubat and Whismur and its evolution's. 


Vivillon (Bug/Flying)

The Bug- and Flying-type Pokemon Vivillon uses its wings to scatter its scales or create a strong wind to attack. Vivillon is said to have a secret hidden in the colorful decorative pattern on its wings. This Pokemon in my opinion should also be a fairy type it fits the bill. But it seems to be cheerlful. I 


Helioptile (Electric/Normal)
Helioptile charges itself by bathing in the light of the sun, providing it with enough energy that it doesn't need to eat!

Fletchling (Normal/Flying)

With a friendly nature and a beautiful chirp, Fletchling is a popular Pokemon among trainers. But Fletchling is also known to be ferocious in battle, capable of unleashing relentless attacks. It can use flame charge hope it turns into a fire type. It resembles a Japanese Robin exactly.


Pancham (Fighting)

With its trademark leaf always sticking out of its mouth, Pancham tries to intimidate its opponents by glaring at them intensely (although this rarely successful). This Pokemon is kind off cute It will probably have evolution's so cant wait to see the results. 


Gogoat (Grass)

Gogoat is so large that people are able to ride on its back. It's very calm, and can form a strong bond with its Trainer's feelings when its Trainer grabs onto its horns. Now this is a Pokemon I could be proud off it looks amazing and has a great new move. I'm sure this will be a very powerful Pokemon  I hope it doesnt only have grass type moves.


Thank You
Umar Arif
Games, Games and more Games

Copyright © 2013 – 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment