Thursday 20 June 2013

Naruto Shippuden Chapter 635

Naruto Shippuden chapter 635 was an exiting chapter as we learn Orochimaru's motives and we know Tsunade is alright and it will be some time till Naruto will become Hokage. Phew...

First of all I haven't changed my mind about Sasuke because in the last chapter something seemed wrong as he said I quote ''burn it down''. And in this weeks chapter he didn't want to save the tailed beast. It seems he has the same feelings Madara had towards the tailed beast. That the Tiled Beast were insignificant, chakra and they belong to certain people.

Naruto has met the tailed beast and has come to know them through here brief encounter. He has come to know their names, personalities and that they all have feelings. This chapter all in all was quite good it seems the kage will join the final battle too. (And I thought Kishimoto had forgotten all about them...).

I don't know how this will turn out as the kage seem to be doing fine. Another aspect of this chapter I MUST discuss is Orochimaru's motives. It seems he hasn't given up his dreams of Sasuke’s body. Orochimaru believes that Sasuke's body is the only body that will last him forever. I think Orochimaru want the Rinnegan as it seems he gas deciphered the stone tablet left by the Sage of the Six Paths.

Now lets get back to the current kage and the previous Hokage. It seems the current Kage have been outmatched by the previous Hokage in style, power and Jutsu. However I believe that Tsunade could have thought up the plan to confide the Ten Tails in the barrier as throughout the series she has developed and demonstrated her skills in inventing seals and barriers.

This week’s manga was quite humorous too. Suigetsu makes a joke off how much salt they would need to pulverize Katsuyu. I don't know how Katsuyu is at two places at a time but it seems the Katsuyu with Tsunade is a clone. Frankly when I read this page I thought they came to kill Tsunade as Orochimaru said ''lets deal with Tsunade first''. (He did have his chance if he wanted to take it). I can't wait to see Naruto's reaction towards seeing the Kage. However if I was the Kage I wouldn't bother getting back in the fray as it would be embarrassing as they were defeated. I also want to see how Tsunade's reacts when she sees her grandfather and Sakura's seal. I can't wait for next weeks chapter but I think the camera will be on Kakashi as he pierces Obito with his Lightning Cutter. Bye.

Thank You
Umar Arif
Games, Games and more Games

Copyright © 2013 – 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment