Wednesday 12 June 2013

Naruto, Sasukes and Sakura's summoned animals review

This isn't the whole of the chapter but parts of it. I want to just point out things I've found interesting like Sakura's new power ups and the Naruto and Sasuke's new combination move. What Sasuke may do next and his motives. And if Shizune is jealous of Sakura (Well if she is, she doesn't show it). The first thing I want to say is I'm shocked that Gamakichi has grown so big. (imagine how big Gamatatsu has gotten). It also seems Gamkichi can use his fathers sword. (I hope he doesn't get a scar on his face). I wonder what his father was doing at a time like this? Don't you? Another thing is WOW Sakura interrupted Katsuyu. (Somebody going to get in trouble). But lets be honest here does anyone feel that Katsuyu is too polite. Let me explain myself she's so respectful for a slug. And she could probably defeat anyone else (She does have some awesome powers). I am a little disappointed the slug Sakura summoned was Katsuyu, not because she isn't awesome its because I thought Sakura would have her own slug to play with.

Sasuke's snake looks like an Anaconda. Whereas Manda whom in some ways looked like a dragon. Manda probably knew sage mode or something. One thing is clear though, that this snake is not as powerful as Manda. The only snake that would have stood a chance against Manda is Manda 2 and he's a clone of the original.

Sai and Jugo feel left out. Well that's what I think. I think they really want to know what Sasuke is thinking. Jugo is like Sasuke's slave he wouldn't mind dying for Sasuke and I think that will happen. He will sacrifice his life for Sasuke.

Sasukes Sasanoo looks so cool. I have to say it reminds of the jutsu Asuma uses actually Asuma's looks like Hashirama's 1000 hands Jutsu something like that. But the Jutsu they use must be really powerful I want to see how it affects the Jubi. Feels nostalgic. They were so foreshadowing this. There is still competition between Naruto ans Sasuke. If Sasuke thinks Naruto is stronger than him he will leave the alliance. I'm not a Sasuke hater but it seems this is his nature. Even though Naruto ans Sasuke haven't fought with each other in 2 and a half year (i mean together) they've still got it. It seems they make a perfect match but they are total opposites (As Karin had proven to us)

My opinions : This chapter was quite good however I thought Katsuyu was supposed to be with Tsunade and now it seems Orochimaru is with her. I don't know what might happen but... I think he might take his chance and finish her of. He is away from the rest of the allied shinobi.

Thank You
Umar Arif
Games, Games and more Games

Copyright © 2013 – 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment